The 10 week mindfulness based creative play program
This program is designed for children aged 3 to 6 years of age. This program promotes environmental stewardship through discovering the world of bees. Additionally, the program includes engaging in the promotion of flourishing through 10 key focus words (used within both the centre’s program and in the wellbeing program for the home).
What’s in the program?
- 10 weekly instructions for learning about bees through watching short recordings; discussions; games; crafts and more.
- A craft instruction booklet for the weekly activities
- A Scripts booklet for the weekly mindfulness and meditation exercises
- A 10 week wellbeing program for the home.
- Integrates the EYLF and positive psychology teaching techniques
- This program is included in our internationally accredited 8 week online min